Welcome to Walsh Memorial CE Infant School, a two-form entry Infant School based in the heart of our community in Ash, Surrey.
We will be running School Tours for Prospective Parents for children due to start in Reception September 2024 to come and have a look around on the following dates:
- Monday 25th September 2023 at 9.00am
- Monday 25th September 2023 at 1.30pm
- FULLY BOOKED Wednesday 27th September 2023 at 9.00am
- FULLY BOOKED Wednesday 27th September 2023 at 1.30pm
- FULLY BOOKED Monday 2nd October 2023 at 9.30am
- Monday 2nd October 2023 at 1.30pm
- FULLY BOOKED Thursday 5th October 2023 at 11.00am
- FULLY BOOKED Thursday 5th October 2023 at 1.30pm
- FULLY BOOKED Tuesday 10th October 2023 at 9.30am
- FULLY BOOKED Friday 13th October 2023 at 9.30am
- FULLY BOOKED Monday 16th October 2023 at 9.30am
- FULLY BOOKED Wednesday 18th October 2023 at 9.30am
- Tuesday 31st October 2023 at 9.00am
- Tuesday 31st October 2023 at 1.30pm
- Monday 6th November 2023 at 1.30pm
- Friday 10th November 2023 at 9.30am
We anticipate that the school tours will take around 45 minutes. Please email email@example.com if you would like to book onto one of the sessions. Please ensure that you clearly state the name, contact number and email address of the adults who will be attending, and your child’s name. Please note that places are limited to 8 adults per session.
Our eager children have a real thirst for learning and our brilliant staff are committed and dedicated to ensuring that each and every child achieves. Our aim is that the three years your child/children are with us should be the best years of their educational lives.
In order to ensure that every child at Walsh Memorial achieves their full potential, our staff work hard to provide an engaging and exciting curriculum. We are lucky to benefit from naturally enriching surroundings which include a playing field and our outdoor equipment designed to engage our children in outdoor learning through imaginative play. Our school provides a fantastic environment for children’s learning to flourish.
To see this in action please scroll down to see our live Twitter feed below.
However, we feel it is our strong, inclusive Christian ethos that really sets us apart. This is a thoughtful and nurturing place to learn, for every child, whatever their background. The atmosphere is calm, ordered and purposeful – never rigid or over directed – but disciplined, respectful and organised. We are aspirational for all our pupils and believe that through our nurturing, loving environment and exciting challenging curriculum, we build their confidence and self-esteem, as well as ensuring high academic attainment.
We have three golden values which were inspired by the actions of St Peter:
Community, Love, Perseverance
Thank you for visiting our school website. We look forward to meeting you!
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.